Saturday, June 8, 2013

*Shorter Women More Desirable than Taller Women?*

Many recent studies confirm that shorter women have more estrogen, maternal instinct, and desirability than taller women. On behalf of all of the tall women, I tend to disagree. I believe that values and morals are essential in any females behavior. It is not 100% true that taller women have less estrogen and maternal abilities. I am 5 foot 8 and adore my femininity. I also attract gentleman of all heights. My whole life, I've longed to become a mother. If taller women are as less sexually attractive than shorter women, then why are most of them ideal models? Our society has worshipped taller women for centuries. Sure, it's difficult for some of us to become comfortable with our height, but we didn't ask for this. It doesn't mean that our sex appeal is nonexistent. It's a complete insult and downgrade to hear people worship these studies. It's bad enough that women have their own insecurities. Now they're adding these types of "results" to discourage taller women. Listen, worship your body! You're beautiful and sexually wanted, no matter how tall you may be. In response to someone who said the smaller the better, they're there, but you can't always feel them! ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment