Sunday, June 9, 2013

*Completely Speechless*

Some things happen in life that are inevitable. People put their opinions where they aren't welcome and ruin lives and relationships. I remember one relationship that shouldn't have ended. I would mention it nationally, but I prefer to keep everyone wondering. There comes a point in life where you must let go. Sometimes when you finally have, that very person throws you off with a proclamation. It messes you up physically and emotionally. These situations give you bitter confusion that you can't let go. It's extremely draining and unforgivable. So we urge the person to stop. They have a happy life and we all should to. We all deserve it. It's time to move on. This is a post different from most. It's my thoughts on a recent unsettling situation. It's healing to our hearts. I'm sure it's confused everyone. I'm sorry. Tomorrow, I will have better words of wisdom. Until then, happy Sunday!

No comments:

Post a Comment