Thursday, October 17, 2013

*Revelation-Florida School Teacher Possibility*



As most of you know, yesterday I received a rejection letter from a school I put my heart and all into to teach English as a foreign language. First, they accepted me and then a month later, they denied me. My heart was broken. I wanted to give up on everything, but then I thought why would I ever do that? So, a wise friend of mine sent me a text of encouragement and advised me to apply for an educators certificate. Today, I took it upon myself to look it up and go for it. If you're interested in becoming a teacher in south Florida and you have a Bachelor's degree, visit fldoe.org and hit apply here. Don't leave your dreams behind and never give up no matter how low you feel. If it won't work where you want it to, things happen for a reason. It will work somewhere else! 

No comments:

Post a Comment