Saturday, May 25, 2013

*Travel Plans Booked Ahead? Check Your Tickets Every Day!*

Are you planning on an extravagant vacation to Europe this summer? Or maybe, you're just going to visit family in the United States. Have you purchased your tickets ahead of time to ensure your place? Make sure you check the status online every few days! Believe it or not, some airlines will make changes or cancel your trip without notification. In the end, you'll be left with a suitcase and no place to go. Thank God I've been checking my travel arrangements. I'm traveling to Italy in July. The airline decided to cancel one of my connecting trips without sending an email. You can imagine my panic and surprise when I went online for a daily check up. I immediately called a travel agent to assist me. I was on the phone for two hours, but it was worth it. I'm still traveling to the same location for the same amount of time. So, don't wait until the last day. Check every few days! You won't be disappointed!

No comments:

Post a Comment