Thursday, May 23, 2013

* Laser Tattoo Removal- Why Torture Ourselves?

Well, many people have wondered and asked. They have even gawked at my hand in amazement. "Is that ringworm? Is that a pen mark? If not, then what is it?" People seem amazed by the imprint on my left hand in between my index finger and thumb. It's a small tattoo. Yes, it's not perfect, but at one time it was. It's taken more than 9 treatments. My consultant lied and said it would only be two. I was fifteen when I branded the initial on my hand. It wasn't the smartest decision I've ever made, but it symbolized my love for someone. People may think, "love? What does a fifteen year old know about that?" A lot actually. It's been an extremely heart wrenching process. That "C" meant the world to me for over 6 years. It was part of my adolescence. It made up who I am today. It may sound corny, but it was part of my personality. It stood for a person that I once admired. I don't dare to write his name. It's too painful. Therefore, with sincere condolences to my readers, I will explain the laser process. It lasts less than a second and burns for a few minutes. You must put a healing moisturizer on the wound, so that it doesn't leave a scar. I'm not saying that it will, but if you don't care for it the correct way it will. In the end, you won't forget it was there, but the removal was worth it. 

No comments:

Post a Comment