Wednesday, November 6, 2013

*What are you grateful for?*


As we approach the beginning of the wonderful holiday season, we should look back and remember everything in our lives we are grateful for. I have seen people put daily things that they appreciate for the beginning of November on social media outlets. I have not attempted to do so because I missed the first day. So, I will begin telling you in thirty words and the meaning of each day of November. This month is appropriate because of the lovely Thanksgiving. The first day of November would have to go to my baby cousin, Annabella, who turned six. It would also correlate to her siblings and all of my cousins. I am grateful for all of you. On the second day of November, I would say I'm grateful for all of the experiences that I have gone through. The weak, the strong, the inevitable, etc. You have made me the person I am today and I wouldn't change anything that I've gone through. On the third day of November, I would have to say I'm gracious for my entire family. There are so many of you that have impacted my life in positive ways. You are my role models and I love you. For the fourth day of November, I dedicate it to my boyfriend Joey. It's his birthday and I'm glad that God put him in my path. He's been the most supportive and understanding person in my life. I couldn't imagine my life without him in it. On the fifth day of November, I dedicate it to Joey's family who are all incredible people that have been so influential in my life these past seven years. Today, I am grateful for my tutoring experience. It's amazing to learn from the precious six year old that I teach. I love to see her accomplishments each day! She is great. Tomorrow, I will post my seventh thing. Think about it. It's never to late to post these things or write them on a piece of paper. It will be fun to read them all out on Thanksgiving. Live and enjoy everything you do. Most importantly, appreciate everything around you! It's here today, but tomorrow, you never know! Go get your grateful words in order! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment