Monday, November 4, 2013

*Do you ever look around and wonder?*



Sometimes, I find myself looking around and wondering about the world. I wonder what my life will turn out to be like. I wonder if all of my dreams will come true. I wonder what things are in store for my future. I wonder what decisions and path I will choose and if it will be the best one. I take every chance I get and live every moment. I may not have the happiest life or lifestyle, but I appreciate it. I hope everything fits into place and I can grasp every opportunity, willingly. From this day forward, I vowe to appreciate every single moment that falls across me. I vowe to give everything a chance and to never give up... I will wonder, but I will also succeed. I choose success, not misery!

No comments:

Post a Comment