Monday, November 11, 2013

*Veteran's Day- In Loving Memory*



Today, we recall all of the strong men and women that have fought and continue to fight for our country. Many people have joined the armed forces for a better opportunity, to serve our country, or because they have no other choice. These people go on the front line every day and risk their lives for a better nation. There are no words to express my gratitude to these "normal" individuals, who are in fact, HEROES. Today, is your day and I want to remind you of how much you mean to every person in America! I also remember my grandfather and great grandfather, who fought for their own country, (Italy) alongside America during the World Wars. Their survival was an inspiration to many. Unfortunately, there are people who never return. We have to remember these individuals today and every day. America is my home and place of birth. Sometimes, I take this country for granted because of the severity of our situations. I love and express gratitude to every person who has served this country! God Bless You All today and forever! Express your appreciation! They all deserve it!

No comments:

Post a Comment