Every individual enjoys new and exciting things. When people have an idea for a new invention, they should always search to captivate the audience as much as they can. Unfortunately, you must remember that if you think your idea is good, not everyone may think the same. So, if you're stumped and have trouble deciding if the material you have chosen is good, the following are a few words of advice I have for you.
* Is you material clear, concise, and not overboard? What I mean by overboard, is that you haven't added any extra material that should be eliminated.
* Always have second eyes check over your work. You can't rely on yourself alone.
* Does the material have an appropriate audience frame?
* Is the material too vague? If so, specify as much as possible.
* Don't include unnecessary information. It becomes confusing to follow.
* Make sure that your page numbers are visible. If not, people may miss out on specifics or details.
* "Dare to be different." Don't create something that everyone will have. People will ignore it!
*"Take pride in your work. You are unique in every sense of the word."
Websites take a lot of time to create. You must dedicate your life to checking and updating the site. Every day something new occurs, so keep that in mind. Laziness is unacceptable and dedication means everything. Finally, don't give up on your ideas. It doesn't matter what anyone thinks. You may have the future of America in front of your feet! :)