Thursday, December 12, 2013

*Give Someone Something to Remember the Cheer in the Holiday Season*


A friend of mine mentioned a valuable point about the holidays. No one takes the time to write out Christmas Cards anymore. Instead, they go online and send virtual greetings. What happened to the tradition of wishing everyone a happy holiday season? My family has been sharing Christmas Cards for the past 24 years of my life. I love the cheerfulness and grace. I thinks it's important for someone to buy a card or make one and send them out. It's a special gift that comes from the heart. I know everyone is busy and time is running out, but don't forget how special it is for people to remember how you feel about them. Get out and change the virtual tradition! Send a real card like old times. 

No comments:

Post a Comment