Tuesday, March 26, 2013

"My Thoughts"

Have you ever sat somewhere and completely cleared your mind? It may seem easy, but it's not. It requires a lot of meditation, concentration, and patience. Recently, I felt the need to purify my inner soul. Throughout the years, I've had extra negative energy around me that I felt the need to toss out. A few weeks ago, I came up with the idea of starting yoga. So far, I've been to two beginner's gentle yoga classes and one all level hot yoga session. To be honest, it has truly been a a cleansing experience. My mind and spirit are slowly integrating with one another. As everyone else, I have many struggles. It's extremely difficult to initiate my career, which depresses me. Some days, I find myself pondering about my life and wonder if it will improve. I'm terrified that I will become trapped in my current lifestyle. Don't get me wrong, the money is amazing, but I received an education and believe that I can succeed in the industry that I belong in. I don't insult anyone that has made the industry a product of their career, but I know I can do more. I'm afraid that if I continue in this industry that I will become a product of it. I believe that people will only see me as my title, which is already happening. To whom it may concern, I am much more than my title. I am a highly educated woman with a passion and I plan on pursuing my dreams. Please do not feel free to insult my intelligence. You have no right! I will conquer the world and my career. When I do, I will try not to smack it in your face. I'm tired of being judged. I do not deserve that punishment. I refuse to age before my time.
Sincerely,
Vittoria Santini

No comments:

Post a Comment