Thursday, August 8, 2013

*My Love, My Life, My Blog*

I sincerely apologize for neglecting you. My readers, please don't be discouraged by my lack of writing. I've been busy is no excuse, but I have. My full attention is on my TEFL course. As soon as I have conquered my goals, I promise to continue writing. My love for words is expanding. I hope to share all of me and all that I am with the world. Please always keep focused. Don't distract your feelings with other things. I've spent so much time neglecting my heart. I am sad, but proud to say that all of it is in Italy. It always has been and always will be. If you aren't happy where you are in life and things don't seem to fit, chances are that's not where you're meant to be. So, expand your horizons, conquer your fears, and live with what you love. Search the world for your heart. I promise, it won't be easy, but it will be worth it!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment