Sunday, July 7, 2013

*How to Occupy Yourself When Traveling*

I know, I know, eight hour flights may seem insane, but are they? In fact, they can be fun. It gives you time to think, watch new releases (on most airlines), play games, read, etc. Believe it or not, you can even sleep! Maybe flying may not be for you and it's a terror, but why make it that way? Enjoy every second of airtime and know that every minute is closer to the time you land. I always say I'm going to do many things in the air, but never go through it. Well, in 24 hours I will be up in the air and I challenge myself to do everything I said I would. I promise to write in my book, relax, watch a movie, and read a little. All I ask is for some room to stretch my legs! Many people hate flying because of fear, boredom, claustrophobia, etc. Relax! You only get you time once in a blue moon. Take a deep breath, it's not the end of the world. You will have the time of your life. I've learned to enjoy every second. People are here today, but not tomorrow. Their company is everything. Appreciate all of the small things that come into your life. Spread your wings and fly!

No comments:

Post a Comment